Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Youtube post video



I can't really think of anything I dislike about Youtube. I really like Youtube and my guess is so does everyone else everyone else. Millions of people a day log on and visit their most liked videos and explore whats new. Youtube gives us an opportunity to post any video we want to share with friends and family or the public. Youtube can also be used as an important teaching tool for the classroom and is very user friendly to teachers. I think if you popped a video up on the board the kids in the classroom will be more likely to be engaged in the video rather than the teacher. You can tie Youtube into your delicious account and save all the videos with a specific tag to use in the classroom. I think this is already a great teaching tool. I've used youtube many times to figure something out, how to tie a tie or how to upload a video on blogger. Almost anything you could ever imagine can be found on Youtube. Youtube can be used for many different things, I think mostly people use it to kill some extra time they have on their hands.

The video I used is a Goldendoodle that me and my wife love to watch. We are going to be getting a Goldendoodle in our future so we often search for videos relating to this one. The Doodles are really just a big teddy bear which my wife loves.

1 comment:

  1. Almost anything you could ever imagine can be found on Youtube. Youtube can be used for many different things, best site to buy youtube views

    ReplyDelete