Sunday, February 20, 2011

PLaxo vs. Linkedin

These are two more good tools that web 2.0 has to offer. Plaxo and Linkedin! Some pros for Plaxo was the organization and the ability to link up with my blackberry with an app making it easy to see all my contact informayion. Plaxo had all my addresses from email all saved and neatly organized. This is a great tool to keep all my contact info. The Cons of Plaxo is that I wont use it because of all the other tools I already use, like facebook, blackberry, etc. Linkedin I thought was a bit more proffesional in terms of finding a job or posting a job for others. Linkedin really seemed more job oriented and helpfull to users looking to better their career. Cons about both sites is posting personal information on the internet that I'm really not comfortable sharing with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment